I'm baaaaaaack!!! Boy, that was a fabulous vacation. Hubby and I had a wonderful time in San Fran. We loved it so much that we had a long discussion about moving there! On our last day, as we leave for the airport, I actually got a little emotional because I did not want to go back to HI. I have no cards to share with you today. Hopefully later on this week. :) But here are some pix we took of the beautiful city!
This was taken on our first day there. We drove to Twin Peaks where we were able to capture this beautiful sight of the Golden Gate Bridge covered in fog.
We spent lots of our time in Golden Gate Park. It was really nice to stroll thru and feed the seagulls, geese and my hubby favorite, squirrels!!! He was fascinated by them (squirrels & seagulls) since there's none in HI.
And last but not least...the food!!!! Ah...I can still taste the fresh Dungeness (sp?) crab from Pier 39. The tasty crawfish drenched in butter, lemon & cajun sauce from The Boiling Crab in San Jose (pix above.) If you happen to have one near your neighborhood...check them out!! The seafood there is AMAZING!!!




8 comments:
Most people would be craving to move to HI, and here you are talking about San Fran! LOL:) Glad you had a nice vacation. TFS:D
Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics!! It is a beautiful place to visit but I think you have the much better deal living in Hawaii!
such fun pics...you and your hubby are soooo cute together!! No squirrels in hawaii? You guys gotta come to Washington state..we have a ton :)
Just Discovered your blog....I'm so glad... Oh, my name is Adele and I am also a crafter...I love your work and your blog... I have just become a follower of your blog. Please pop over to my blog space to come and see my stuff. I you love it then I hope you follow me to..
Hugs
Adele
Looks like you had a great time. Fab photos.
These photos are great! I've never been to Cali but have heard it's amazing. Loved looking at peeks of your vacation.
Looks like a lot of fun!
I love the last picture.. pure happiness!
Post a Comment