Monday, September 21, 2009

Signing off...


Last post before I leave later on this week for San Fran! :) I can't wait to get out of this 90 degree weather. Here's a card I made for CAS33 challenge. I stopped by my LSS this weekend and got these cute Xmas stamp sets from a new company named Smirk. They're from the UK and they are stinkin' cute, I tell ya!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh what cute images!

~amy~ said...

CUTE....stinkin' CUTE..have a great vaca...

eds said...

Christmas cards already?! You're gonna send me into panic mode! :P

Have fun in SF, you lucky bum! And you're lucky you're off-island for your bday... We'll get you when you get back!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Have fun on your trip!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the colors & what fun stamps!!! have a great trip :)

Taheerah said...

Wow, it makes a change to see something from here make it to the US instead of the other way round, lol! I'm a big fan of the Smirk range and you've created a lovely card with them here. Great colour combo! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Very cute...love the stamps!

laos348 said...

That is so cute!! I like what you did with that sketch - have a great time!

Joanne Travis said...

These images are SO cute! They made me smile. I love your card!!

Abi Bundy said...

Very cute card! hope you have a good trip and thanks fro reminding me it's not raining any where else except england!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio