Thursday, January 14, 2010

CAS Challenge


Good morning!

Here's my take on this week's CAS challenge over at SCS. The challenge is to cut something out and use it on cards. I immediately searched for my all-time fav. In Bloom set from PTI. Isn't that flower just beautiful?!

Have a great day! and of course, it's PTI release night tonight. I can't wait. All the stamp sets this months are amazing!!!

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is gorgeous, love it!

Nadine said...

Beautiful! I like how you nestled the flower in the leaves. Great color combo too!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous color combinations!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer K said...

I really am drawn to the simplicity and white space on this card. Very nice!

~amy~ said...

Lovely! happy friday!

Lori said...

Your card is beautiful!!! This is one of my fav sets!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. I love that stamp set.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio