Just had enough time this morning to make this card for CAS50 challenge over SCS. The challenge is to use teal. Quite simple, huh? But can you believe that is the one color ink pad I do not own?... ha! I only have Memento inks and can't recall if they have teal yet. Gotta check that on my next trip to the LSS. So, I used Copic marker to colored in the flowers. Hope you like it!
6 days ago




13 comments:
*GASP* Oh my, this is STUNNING! Wow!
Absolutely gorgeous! This card is CAS perfection!
LOVE this...wow...
wow gorgeous!!
This is beautiful! Love the pop of black on this.
Just wanted to let you know you won my blog giveaway! Email me your address so I can pop your goodies in the mail to you.
Yes, stunning is the word.
Simply beautiful. Great use of a gorgeous stamp.
This is gorgeous! So elegant. Great job
This card is simply amazing. Very clean, chic and bold. LOVE IT!!!!!
wow this is just beautiful
Simple & elegant.
This card is beautiful!! Love your blog- thanks for visiting mine. And to answer your question, yes I still ship free any Ippity Stamp orders, and I do take paypal! Ippity has a new release tomorrow too! :-)
ohhh wow i so love this card, crisp clean and gorgeous!!
Wendy xx
Post a Comment