Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh, how I have...






missed you...my stamping goodies! This card is so fitting to what I've been feeling for the past couple months. And it's also how long I've had this cute Love Birds set from WPlus9. I fell in love with those cute heart branches.

We finally finished everything yesterday. My craft furniture arrived safe and sound. Here's some pix of my new favorite area of the house:



P.S. Can you spot that cute, little night owl mug from A Muse?

10 comments:

Mary Hamer said...

WOW!! This is so lovely! Love the white wood look - so clean and fresh! Have fun in your new room!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a precious card! Wonderful clean lines and CAS design.

Your stamping room is to die for! Lucky you!

Ann said...

You lucky lucky girl Yuki! What a gorgeous space to work in - so clean and light. And of course I love your card - the little red bird adds just that extra pop to the design - lovely!

~amy~ said...

SWEET card and OMGoodness....LOVE your new space!!!!! WOW!!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card and I love your craft area! Mine is filled with white furniture as well. Posting pics next week for everyone to check out!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Your card is outstanding. So simple and stunning. Beautifully done!

Lucky you with a great craft area too!

Mary G. said...

Very cute card! I just LOVE your stamping space! Great furniture!!

whoistracy said...

What a great space! I love all the white furniture, it's right up my alley.

Ann said...

Welcome back!!!! I've missed you! I haven't been blogging lately either, but school ended today, so I have all summer to play! LOVE your new craft space!!!

Susan Raihala said...

Ohmygosh! This is lovely! I'm happy with my inexpensive plastic stuff and how I've got it arranged...but I could be so much HAPPIER with this lovely room!

Thanks for sharing. And have I said it enough?...I'm glad you're back posting online!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio