Monday, May 31, 2010

One Layer Wednesday Challenge 6


Here's my card for Susan's (aka LateBlossom on SCS) One Layer Wednesday 6 challenge. The challenge is "overlapping." An image with a sentiment over it. I paired up Unity Ippity's The Simple Thing & PTI's Vintage Labels. A pretty good match, don't ya think? :)

15 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG! This is truly stunning! Well done!

Colleen said...

Beautiful. Great card!
Hugs,
Colleen

Susan G. said...

Beautiful!!

Maggie said...

Oh, that works VERY well! I was thinking of selling my Vintage Labels set....maybe now not so much! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful! I love how your flowers overlap with your sentiment and the cheery colors you chose. :)

Doris said...

I love the way your flowers reach out of the box!

Kathy and Lucky said...

How clever, this card is awesome.

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...ahhhh...lovely!

The Scrappy Bug said...

Very cute card. Great job

Ann said...

Definitely a good match Yuki! Its lovely - those overlapping stamps are fabulous!

Chris Simon said...

Oh, very nice! I need to get out my Vintage Labels set and play. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Ooo, lovely. I think the frame just sets it off perfectly. Thanks. Hev:)

Susan Raihala said...

An AMAZING match! What a wonderful card, and I'm so honored that you played my challenge. It's so good to see you putting work up again! Your style is beautiful.

Cheryl said...

Another wonderful CAS card. I love the colors you used.

Dawn said...

I really really like this card. It is so well put together and just makes me smile. Very chic and clean!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio