Sunday, January 27, 2013

CFC87






How's your weekend going? Went to see Les Miserables with my girlfriend.... although I am familiar with the play & the book.... I still cried my eyes out. I know it's too early to say.... but this could easily be my favorite movie of 2013!

Popping in with a card for CAS-ual Fridays challenge before we head out to join the Pro Bowl fun! We are not a football household.... but since the 49ers made it.... yay!!! We will be tuning in for the big game next week.... who will you be rooting for?

21 comments:

Virginia L. said...

VERY creative use of colors! You colored it effortlessly, yet this card is very cool and sophisticated! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...I cried too:)

Lalo said...

No football family here either :) Passed by all the pro-bowl tents yesterday and it looks like it will be a crazzzzy fun time. AWESOME CAS card. The rainbow "marks" are the BOMB!!! (hay long time no blog huh...glad to see your awesomeness in my blog roll :)

Angela said...

This is simply perfect!

Unknown said...

Lot his is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Woooops! I meant to type this is gorgeous! LOL!

Brandi said...

Super cute! I love the highlighted colors! Have fun with the Pro Bowl activities!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this!!!!! Awesome use of markers and a very, very cool card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

SeattleStamper said...

Really fun! I love the black against all that color.

MiamiKel said...

Oh fun! This is a festive and fresh card! Love the highlighter stripes beneath the contrasting stripes - woot, this is a beauty! xoxo

Wida said...

You always impress me , love the use of color with the bold sentiment. Now keep this up. Cuz it's sad when you're not around

June K said...

Pretty card. Love your use of the Copics.

49er fan here. How fun to be able to go to the Pro Bowl.

Ann said...

Love those colour splashes behind the die cut! Great card.

I haven't been to see a film for years but Les Mis might just get me there this year.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this die! It has been a staple of my past couple of cards on my blog. :) Great card!

Chunyuan said...

love how you added the colors free style. Have to put the movie on my list, friend!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the letters and your use of the stripes of color.

Deb said...

Love the coloring behind your sentiment! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

I absolutely adore how you did the background...so cool! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Christiana said...

Awesome card, Yuki! Love those subtle pops of color!

Angie Tieman said...

Very COOL card! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Wida said...

wohoo! you won friend!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio