Nice!! I love the simplicity of this!!
how sweet, Love this.
Soooooo sweet! LOVE it! That background is adorable and the cut-out hearts are perfect! Thanks for using the CQC colors this week!
What a beautiful card! Love the two hearts. :-)
it's a sweet and lovely card...you must be in a valentine's day mood!
awwww....super sugary sweet:)
Cute, cute, cute! I love the ribbon under the hearts!
So adorable! I just love that texty background and the heart windows!
great use of the colors.
Fabulous card, Yuki! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.
Amazing - I love how you did this! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.
Beautiful Yuki! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!
just adorable!! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!
Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!
Just stunning, Yuki. And I ADORE that background stamp. I have it on my wish list. :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Nice!! I love the simplicity of this!!
how sweet, Love this.
Soooooo sweet! LOVE it! That background is adorable and the cut-out hearts are perfect! Thanks for using the CQC colors this week!
What a beautiful card! Love the two hearts. :-)
it's a sweet and lovely card...you must be in a valentine's day mood!
awwww....super sugary sweet:)
Cute, cute, cute! I love the ribbon under the hearts!
So adorable! I just love that texty background and the heart windows!
great use of the colors.
Fabulous card, Yuki! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.
Amazing - I love how you did this! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.
Beautiful Yuki! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!
just adorable!! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!
Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!
Just stunning, Yuki. And I ADORE that background stamp. I have it on my wish list. :)
Post a Comment