I'm in an Asian-theme mode. These are a few more that I did yesterday using lanterns from Impress (love them!) The first one uses the bamboo image from Unity, sentiment is from Lizzie Anne and 7Gypsies DP. The second one is a case of a card I saw on Impress site.I used the flourish from Paper Salon Tailored Tin, and sentiment is Verve Asian Flair. Hope you like them. Have a great day!!!
2 weeks ago




8 comments:
These are very pretty! I love the Asian theme.
These are so clean and elegant looking- fabulous!
Nice and pretty cards. Love your dp. I love anything Asian.
Wow!! these are more than a little elegant!! orgeous colours too.
Great cards! I love the stamps!
These are both so pretty! I really love the LO on the second one. :D
Those lantern cards are so pretty!
Hi Yuki,
I'm Joanne from blogger group #9 and I look forward to getting to know you better. All of your cards on your blog are so pretty!!
I really love the ones with the lanterns, they are so beautiful. I am lucky to have an Impress store right down the road here in Bellevue. Love their stuff.
Have a great weekend!
Joanne
Post a Comment