Onto some quick cards for today! The first one is a stamp from one of my old Hero Arts set...can't think of the name right now. It's probably discontinued. The PP is from Piggy Tales. The second one, using my CPJ's Loving Mew set, I paired it up with PTI's Polka Dot Parade...love this PP! Both are colored with Copics. Thanks for looking!
2 weeks ago




12 comments:
Hadn't visited your blog before. Very nice cards(looking at several) I like the clean lines and designs.
These came out really cute! I like the dp you used....great job!!
I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. The gift (present) card is so cute! Love the piecing and the dots.
I really like your polka dot paper! It's very fun for these cards.
Wow - what a long time to go without stamping! Really nice cards - that love machine image is just too cute. I scrolled down a ways and like your Asian-themed cards also. Clean, simple and uncluttered. Very pretty! You're a master at blending papers and stamps from many companies! Glad I stopped by!
these are soooo cute, nice job...Happy New Year! *~*
These are such adorable little cards.
So sorry to hear about your M-I-L. Fortunately you got a chance to see her.
Liked the crisp and clean design of your cards!
So sorry to hear of your MIL's illness. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
The cards are very nice, I really like the way you colored the images!
Have a great New Year!
Loretta
These are both absolutely adorable! LOVE that "love machine" stamp--heehee! :D
These are adorable!!!
Very cute...I love..."I'm just a love machine."
Post a Comment