Hi all! How was everyone's Labor Day weekend? I had a blast. Felt like all we did was eat, eat, and eat some more...hehhehe. Last night, a friend took us out for Japanese food. Although the wait was 45 minutes but once we got seated, it was all worth it. I had sashimi and sushi. They were so fresh and melted nicely in my mouth. So, this morning, I decided to whip up a thank-you card for her. I used PTI's Out On a Limb set along with A Muse Sushi set and the lantern is from Impress. I love this lantern! I'm working on some more cards using this lantern and will post them up later on this week. So, what do you think? Will she like it? Thanks for stopping by!
2 days ago




10 comments:
she is going to love it. great color choices and coloring. tfs
I don't know if she's going to like it, but I LOVE IT!!! That lantern is adorable ... I'm trying to figure how I can make this using a crimper ... what do you think???
how cute is this! tfs!
I love it. You are very talented! Great Blog
OMG! SO pretty! I love it! YOu're such a talented crafter!!
ccxxaq
I love the clean and crisp look of your work! It is just beautiful... truly inspiring!
This is so clean and crisp! I love this!
Very pretty! I love the colors!
Very pretty! Great colors and I love that lantern!! Thanks for sharing!
This is such a beautiful card. Great for a thank you for someone who did something fantastic!
Post a Comment