Friday, August 29, 2008

Taylor's cupcake challenge & Verve's Pink and Brown challenge


Hi all! This is my first cupcake challenge card. I've been drooling over Taylor's cupcake cards but only took the dive today. I used Verve's Cupcake Affair set. I love the pretty cupcake stamps in this set...flowers make everything pretty!!! I used Memory Box DP as the background and also as the cupcake top portion. I colored the body & flowers with copic markers. CS and ribbons are PTI Sweet Blush & Dark Chocolate. Verve also has a pink & brown challenge so those were my choices to color. Kinda killed 2 birds with 1 stone! Don't you just love that quote? Cupcakes do make everything better!!! Hope you like it!

15 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh wow!!! This looks lovely!! Great work! It is so very pretty! :)

Taylor said...

So cute! I love that sentiment because cupcakes really do make it all better! :) Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous -- I LOVE that Verve Cupcake set - -so cute -- The colors you chose are beautiful!

*Sally* said...

This is scrummy!!

Stacey Schafer said...

yummy card!

ScrappinGalz said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combo. I just looked at this stamp set the other day. TFS.

Lori said...

Beautiful card... makes me want to bake some cupcakes this weekend!

Catherine said...

your first and you'll be back for more... cute, cute card

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Very pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Heather

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Go check out my blog as there is a little 'bling' for you. ;-)

Michelle said...

Oh yum! It looks good enough to eat! I used to love pink frosting when I was younger! Now it loves me toooo much! LOL! Great job on this card!

Jan said...

Scrumptious looking card! Love the color combo too!yqs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a yummy little card. Love it. Thanks for playing! :)

Ann said...

Ooooh, love this shade of pink! So pretty! :D

Ashley said...

Super Cute!!! Love the cupcake and the sentiment!! Hugs, Ash-

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio