Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!


I can't believe 2009 is really here! How was everyone's NY's Eve? Ours was a "little" noisy. Not sure about the rest of the mainland US; but here, in Hawaii, fireworks is legal on NY's Eve and 4th of July. So, of course, being a true child at heart :)...hubby and his BFF decided to blow up our backyard. They had a blast. But not everyone enjoyed it. Our pets went ballistic. The cats were hiding underneath the bed the whole night thru while my dog barks every time he heard a pop. Nevertheless, it was fun seeing the two guys truly enjoy their "toys". Thank God, the law only allows popping from 9 'til 12 am. 

I'm enjoying a quiet morning here and playing with my new stamps! A new tradition, new year...new stamps. :) Here's what I came up with. This is my first time using Magnolia Tilda stamp and she's beautiful. I paired her up with Cosmo Cricket PP and Copics. Love the little birdie also. I want more! Hope you guys have a great New Year day!

9 comments:

Becky said...

This is so adorable. Your coloring of this is awesome.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very cute card!

Teresa Kline said...

very sweet card, nicely done! *~*

Jacquel said...

Adorable card and love your coloring on that cute image! excellent work!!!

Fiona Yeoh said...

i haven't got any magnolia stamps but they're really cute! have to get my hands on some, thanks for popping by my blog :)

Sharon said...

Boys & their toys! What is it about guys and "fire"!? Very cute card...love the background paper.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very sweet card, so well done!

~*Joni said...

Oh I am starting to really need Magnolias...I love your coloring and the sweetness of your work. What a wonderful job! And you are right, DH has good eyes, I would have never noticed it. ;)

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Great job coloring the image!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio