Thank you for all the welcome back comments...they meant so much to me! :) My mojo was busy last night...made a few cards for some challenges.
The Play Date Cafe is celebrating its One Year Anniversary with this pretty color combo:
Here's my card...
I inked up PTI's newly released YOF: Marigold set along with that beautiful quote from Verve.





10 comments:
Lovely, lovely design for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe...so glad to have you celebrate with us this week!
Wonderful CAS Design, love the verse with your flower blossom. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
oooohhh...you have such a way with color challenges my dear...simply stunning!
Oh my goodness, this is so lovely, I just love your CAS cards, they are so breathtaking.
Give kitties a chin rub ;)
Beautiful! Lovely clean design! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.
Lovely card, love the border at the bottom!
Beautiful CAS design, I love that flower, it's so pretty! Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC!
That border punch is so fun! I love that flower with the sentiment on top! CLEVER:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)
Such a pretty CAS card! It's great to see your mojo back in full swing!
This is simply amazing! Girl, it is obvious that your mojo came back... in pretty full swing! And now I need that punch ;)
Post a Comment