Made this fall card today as a reminder of some beautiful foliage sceneries I saw on the trip:
I drew my own frame (will break down one day and purchase the set!) I paired PTI's Through The Trees sentiment with the leaves from WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes.
If you'd like to read my rambling about my trip....please continue.
San Francisco was fabulous as always! This time around, we went to Sonoma to check out some beautiful wineries. All the past times it was always Napa. But the highlight of this trip had to be Yosemite!!! WOW.....WOW... my eyes and camera were in heaven.
Too bad the fall was dry... but there were more than enough sights to check out. It worked out great because there's a reason to come back here soon! But next time, I will be sure to reserve lodging since everything was booked months in advance when I called this time around.
Las Vegas was HOT. I think the casinos must have loved this fact since we did not want to be outside at all! So... of course, we gambled 90% of the time.... the other 10%, we ate at buffets. kekeke.... I was quite generous this time around..."donated" quite a few $$ to the casinos :(
I have a lot of blog hopping to catch up. My apologies to my blogging pals for being MIA... can't wait to visit your blogs and seeing all your beautiful creations!




6 comments:
Yippee!!!! Lucky missed you very much! He kept checking your blog hoping you would come back and boy was he happy when he saw your comment. You card is gorgeous, you have not lost your touch at all. Your pictures are amazing, looks and sounds like a great vacation.
Gorgeous card and gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous of your trip to Yosemite! If you lost your mojo, you have definitely found it again!
What a beautiful card! I love the photos from your vacation, too - it looks like you saw some of the most beautiful places on earth! Yosemite is on my list . . . one day.
Hugs!
Just look at those beautiful blue skies! Lovely photos! And another great card in my favourite C&S style - you are the master Yuki!
welcome back girl! LOVE your sweet cas card! fabbie pics!!!
What a beautiful card! I missed you! :o) I checked every few days to see if you were back. Glad to hear you had a fabulous trip! Your photos are amazing! I've never been to Yosemite, but I've seen lots of pictures. My brother worked there for a year while practicing his photography skills. It's gorgeous, isn't it?
Post a Comment