Thursday, October 28, 2010

Color Cue 9

Happy Thursday!


The fun Halloween weekend is almost here. Hubby and I have been snacking on the goodies that are supposed to be for the kids. Yikes!!! :o)



Made this card for Dawn's Color Cue Challenge using PTI's In Bloom & WPlus9 background ...



Off to stock up more candies and get that overdue haircut. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh it is so easy to snack on that dreaded candy...I bought a bunch to use for projects and started snacking on them myself!!!!

**sweet card**

Christina said...

Such a pretty use of these colors. I have seen "In Bloom" popping up a lot lately, so it may have to move up a bit on my wish list!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my goodness :0, ok, I mean about the card, it is just lovely, the flower is gorgeous and the background just helps it stand out there. Now for the goodies, isn't that really why we buy them early so we can make sure they taste good enough to give out :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Yuki, this card is SO pretty and calming! Love that soft colors and the pierced lines. We don't have specifically Halloween candy here which is great because I would end up eating all of it and adding more pounds to the recently aquired greek ones, lol! xoxo

Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful! Love how you used the flower on this!

Elise said...

Woooooo! This is gorgeous! YOU created SUCH beauty with these outstanding colors! I'm DELIGHTED to see this fine piece including in the fun of Color Cue #9! Please forgive me for taking SO long to get by and give you proper love for your excellent work: it was SO worth the wait! hee hee THANKS, again!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio