Are you enjoying the new year so far? We had a quiet New Year as hubby got really sick a couple days earlier. Nevertheless, it was nice to relax and recuperate from all the Christmas frenzy.
It's pretty busy around here... as we get ready for our annual Asia trip.... which is coming up THIS weekend!! We always try to visit Asia around Chinese New Year time... this year, it's the year of the dragon and falls on 1/23... always exciting and fun to see how it's celebrated... the festivities, decorations, traditions.
We'll visit South Korea, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Last I checked, South Korea was in the 30s and snowing. Yay!
We'll visit South Korea, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Last I checked, South Korea was in the 30s and snowing. Yay!
Will be back at the end of January.... until then, happy crafting! :)




9 comments:
I adore your fab card...happy new year girlie...have a fantabulous trip!
Oh sweetie, this is just beautiful! I love the contrasting colors and the shadowing of the white flower with the background - super lovely!
I wish for you a wonderful trip ahead! I do hope you see some snow, too! I remember dad being stationed in Korea and they had some harsh winters if I remember correctly - little dusting and some strong winds :) It will be fun just to be ON vacation, right?!
Hugs to you and the hubs (hope he's better!) and Fatty, too! x0x0
This card is so adorable! Oh my goodness how exciting going to Asia! Sorry to hear about you hubby being sick, hope he is feeling better soon. You asked what I got for Christmas a week ago and the hubby got me an iPad. You have one right? I loooooove it! What did you get? Please take many pics of your trip. I would love to experience it through your eyes! Take care! Hugs,
Brandi
Safe travels! Have fun!
Your card is gorgeous! I love how the black makes the colors pop.
Love your card with the paper and the vine with the button, always wonderful CAS cards. Hope hubby is feeling better that is so sad to be sick starting the new year.
Have a wonderful time and I hope you get some snow, you might just need a blanket to stay warm. Can't wait to see pictures.
Safe travels :)
Love that chevron strip! If I haven't "missed the boat", have a fabulous trip Yuki and enjoy the New Year celebrations!
Beautiful! I love the bold, striking design and colors. Have a great trip, Yuki! Don't stay away so long this time, okay? I'll miss you!
Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog through a linkback. I am so so so jealous of your Asia trip! Hong Kong is my absolute favorite food destination in the world!! , I haven't gone back since doing a back-to-back in 2004 and 2005, we even had a wedding reception there. :)
Have fun... and ps, your CAS cards are head turners. I love the stripey strip from the Hero Arts, My Happy set. It's my current obsession!! :)
Love the little stripes up the side and pop of color!
Post a Comment