My hero and mentor :) Love this and it is great how you have the snowman up on pop dots. Thank you for your inspiration and getting me to branch out and try CAS/OLC. Have a wonderful holiday.
Oh my goodness, Yuki, I LOVE this! Wow! I used this guy on a couple of my Christmas cards this year, but you put mine to shame. Wow. Super adorable card.
Miss Yuki!! Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!! I've missed you! This is one sweet card creation - perfect in every way, and one of your trademark beautiful CAS cards! Love it!! The pop of candy cane paper is sheer genious!
Sorry to have missed you these days! Vacation ran long and laundry even longer, loL! But we saw some snow and had 20* weather and all was beautiful! (and now Miami is 40's, lol!)
9 comments:
So cute! Have a Merry Christmas too!
Super cute card!!! Merry Christmas too!!!
So cute! You are the master of CAS!
Merry Christmas to you too!
YIPES....sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Girlie!!!!
My hero and mentor :) Love this and it is great how you have the snowman up on pop dots. Thank you for your inspiration and getting me to branch out and try CAS/OLC. Have a wonderful holiday.
Isn't he darling?! Love the texture on this. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I just stopped by to wish you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!
Oh my goodness, Yuki, I LOVE this! Wow! I used this guy on a couple of my Christmas cards this year, but you put mine to shame. Wow. Super adorable card.
Miss Yuki!! Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!! I've missed you! This is one sweet card creation - perfect in every way, and one of your trademark beautiful CAS cards! Love it!! The pop of candy cane paper is sheer genious!
Sorry to have missed you these days! Vacation ran long and laundry even longer, loL! But we saw some snow and had 20* weather and all was beautiful! (and now Miami is 40's, lol!)
Hugs!
Post a Comment