Here's a card I made for the colourQ challenge... my goodies from WPlus9 arrived earlier this week... had to put the pretty Folk Art Florals die to work right away.
Well Hello my friend :) I have missed your blog :) And this is why - cards like this, they drop my jaw and make my mouth water! You are a crafting Goddess, I tell you. Each one is just magazine quality beautiful and belongs in a curio cabinet to be oogled! Lovely work, as always. Big hugs to you x0x0
WOW!!!! I so love this and how you have the words and the die. You are welcome any time to join us for deviled eggs, but you may want to come after tornado season :)
Did you see that Prima has a new stamp set named after you? :o) http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/prima-marketing/125000-yuki-35x5-cling-stamp/?filters=prima-marketing
12 comments:
This is super cute! I am going to have to order some w9 stamps soon!
Great use of this weeks colors. Love the leaves. Thank you for playing with us this week at the ColourQ.
Well Hello my friend :) I have missed your blog :) And this is why - cards like this, they drop my jaw and make my mouth water! You are a crafting Goddess, I tell you. Each one is just magazine quality beautiful and belongs in a curio cabinet to be oogled! Lovely work, as always. Big hugs to you x0x0
Very pretty card, Yuki, love your design! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.
Beautifully striking!! How perfect are those multicolored stamped leaves? Perfection!!!
Awesome stamping on those leaves, Yuki! I love how they stand out against the black. So glad you had a chance to play along with us at the ColourQ!
WOW!!!! I so love this and how you have the words and the die. You are welcome any time to join us for deviled eggs, but you may want to come after tornado season :)
girl, I love this!
Gorgeous and elegant! I love you use of black.
This is so bold and graphic! Love that text print!
Did you see that Prima has a new stamp set named after you? :o) http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/prima-marketing/125000-yuki-35x5-cling-stamp/?filters=prima-marketing
This is so beautiful. Black, not your usual rainbow spring self, but I like it!!! :)
Post a Comment