Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!



Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend so far! We will be busy with church & family gathering... so glad I was able to squeeze in some stamping time... couldn't pass on this happy color combo over at the colourQ


19 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Happy Easter to you! This is one gorgeous card, Yuki! You have a serious sense of CAS-tastic style. Love how you featured those colors, too. :)

Cristina said...

Your usual awesomesauce. Happy Easter to you!

Christina said...

CAS at it's best, my friend! Love this design. Happy Easter to you!

Anonymous said...

Yummy, yummy colors and CAS perfection! I love how you placed the pretty flower/butterfly, such a sweet touch! Happy Easter, my friend!

Kara said...

this is beautiful!! thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Yuki, love all the circles is the background and the paper blocked letters are awesome! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Joan Robertson said...

I love the simple feel of this card but upon closer look you see all of the cool details! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very lovely card, I really like that your letters are white. Fantastic.

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this....really highlights those spring colors in a fun way! Thanks for playing with the ColourQ challenge this week!

Brandi said...

Happy Easter Yuki!

~amy~ said...

so sweet...love the colors! Hope you had a FAB Easter!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter :) How could you not in the tropical lushness you get to call home. Love your card and how you did the sentiment, I really need to give this a try, so you have given me my next challenge :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey Yuki - I LOVE your fun card, it's beautiful! Congrats on being this week's colourQueen!!! Thanks so much for playing!

Wendy said...

Super cute card, Yuki. Love it!

Wendy said...

Super cute card, Yuki. Love it!

Wida said...

it's happy, it's springy, it's fab, it's YOU!

Christiana said...

So pretty, Yuki! It's perfectly springy.

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous CAS card! I love the colors and design! I so envy your way with CAS

Kristie W. said...

What a bright and happy card! I love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio