skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sneaking in a card for the colourQ challenge... thought this combo is perfect for a card to my hubby. Our wedding anniversary is coming up in May.
Hope everyone is doing well... sorry I've been absent in blog land lately. Making it a goal today to blog hop... my mojo really needs a boost.
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
19 comments:
Gorgeous! Perfect inspiration for this set, just want I needed *wink, wink* And now you enabled me with those AE stamps, they are lovely! Have fun this weekend and I'm sure your mojo will be back soon. Seeing this card, I don't believe it's too far away!
What a perfect anniversary card! I just adore the way you stamped a different "love" sentiment in there amidst the others. Fantastically designed card!
Your mojo is just fine, this card is fantastic! I love how you have done the sentiment over the top and the colors you used. Hope you are having a great weekend and I am sure you are having that beautiful beach weather. Hmmm....so I could have the scene on my card if I come visit?? My DD is really pushing, I am thinking it woudl be a great place to go after my son graduates college next May.
I look forward to your posts, whenever they are, but sooner better than later ;). This card is a layered beauty. I love how you find a little space in the card and make it lovely. You know just when to stop and say...it's done, it's right and walk away satisfied!
I look forward to your posts, whenever they are, but sooner better than later ;). This card is a layered beauty. I love how you find a little space in the card and make it lovely. You know just when to stop and say...it's done, it's right and walk away satisfied!
Fabulous card, Yuki, love your design! Thanks for joining us again this week and sharing your card.
LOVE this! What a fabulous CAS card. I love how you coloured in a few rows of stamping. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!
wonderful card!! great design! thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!
Perfect design, Yuki - I love it! Thank you so much for playing along at colourQ this week!
I LOVE that you used the knit builder bg as hearts. Ultra fabulous.
Wow, how cool is this....very fun way to use these images and colors! Thanks for participating in the CQC this week!
Oh I love it...what a fantastic design!
Such a sweet card! Love the layering of images!
modern CAS use of these colors. Love how you colored heart out from the background.
Oh so lovely, my friend - another gorgeous CAS card for us to oogle! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog - I've been hit or miss, but I do see you posting to Kathy's blog and know you are doing well so no worries. Blessings! x0x0
Beautiful card! Congrats on your Courtier win!
Congratulations on your shout out for this card. It's really great!
I think your mojo just got a big boost! Congratulations on being named a Colour Queen Courtier!
Oh love it! How clever to colour those little knitted stitches to make hearts Yuki. And great placeing of the sentiments - real lovey dovey stuff.... awwwwwwww!
Post a Comment