Friday, November 23, 2012

Jolly





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did... and now, let's the dieting begin. Ha! :) .... wishful thinking here....

Playing along with Young Crafters Unite today.... the challenge is to make a holiday card.... easy peasy. I inked up the snowman from  Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes.... isn't he just jolly?! 

Have a great day... and to those who are out there shopping.... steal those deals!!!  :)

8 comments:

June K said...

Is your mojo back, Yuki? Love your cute card. (No kidding, let the diet begin. . . well beginning of January).

~amy~ said...

absolutely jolly:)

Wida said...

It's holly jolly cute, I like the strip on the side. It's good to have you back!

Brandi said...

Adorable as always. I am so glad your back crafting. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Now I need to focus on Christmas.:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Chunyuan said...

so adorable. Love the tape on the edge and the mint color sentiment.

Christiana said...

This is totally darling! I've missed you, Yuki! So very glad you're back!

Marie said...

Fabulous card! I love the simplicity and great red, white and aqua color combination =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio