Popping in with a card before I head off to work. I embossed that beautiful snowflake from Impress and paired it with PTI's Think Big Favorites.
My initial intent was to ink the words top to bottom... but in the end, I decided to keep it CAS. Hubby thinks the extra "peace" at the bottom is not necessary.... unfortunately, I think he's right.... Darn! :)




9 comments:
You can never have too much peace;) very cute!
Very cute! Hubbies don't belong in card making. LOL! The double peace is perfect!
I got to side with the hubs. Maybe he needs to join in craft time so you would do it more! love seeing your posts. You are almost as funny as me. hehe... ;)
I love the added peace...super fun card!
It's beautiful! You had me at the snowflake! I think it's nice how it is because it gives the card such a nice balance! The eyes draw immediately to the snowflake and the words are so pretty and colorful and festive - sweetness!
Big hugs to you and .. Fatty? If I remember her name right? LOL! xoxox
love the bright colored sentiment.
Super bright and fun, and yet calming at the same time. I love it.
Hey girlie! I was wondering if I could get your address. I wanted to send you a Christmas card. You can email me @ yankeebellestamper@hotmail.com
I was just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and realized I some how missed this gorgeous card. I love the colors and, as always, your wonderful eye for design.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment