skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's been a whirlwind here, work, family, trips, etc., along with the lost of mojo (biggest reason) .... that led up to this long absence. My apologies to those who worried about me. You are so sweet!
I'm slowly getting back into the groove. With all the wonderful Christmas inspirations out there, couldn't help but make a card today. I have a lot of blog catching up to do. Hope all is well with everyone. Can't wait to stop by your blog!
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
13 comments:
Ahhhh! My buddy is back and with a bang! I knew you couldn't hold out throughout the holiday season! Gorgeous card!
OMGOsh can you imagine the SQUEAL I just emitted!! WOW! So good to see you, Yuki! I have been worried sick, NGL! But so glad to hear all is well and it's just what the rest of us now have - the blahs and busys, lol! Bless you, friend!
GORGEOUS card, as always - as sweet as I remember!!
0x0x
Woohoo! I love the comeback card!!!
Gorgeous card, great to have you back! I saw you on Pinterest and was just wondering when we will see your card! beautiful colors!!
**hey there**
She's BACK!!!!!!!! and BAM jumps right in...your card is perfectly perfect:)
Hi Yuki, so nice to see you on your blog again. Lovely card.
So good to see you posting again! Beautiful holiday card!
Hey Yuki - you haven't lost your clean and simple magic touch! I love it - those colours are gorgeous. Thanks so much for your lovely and funny comments too! I did indeed eat a French pastry for you :o) Thank goodness you got your mojo back for Christmas! xx
Pretty card just love your CAS cards. I am still focused on my studies and really want to be finished by Feb. so my craft room is still off limits. Have a great holiday.
Yay! great come back. I actually saw this card at Pinterest and pinned! it. LOVE it! no trace of lost mojo here.
So nice to see you back! Beautifully stamped, as always. You haven't missed a step!
So gorgeous! And so, so happy to see you posting again! I always worry about you when you're not around. Glad you're okay and doing well. Truly, a beautiful card!
Swoon! I love this! Such a pretty card!
Post a Comment