Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown




2 Sketches 4 You is celebrating its 1 year anniversary with a fabulous sketch challenge. 

Laura's Sketch #27



I decided to participate since I really like this sketch. Here's my take on it:


I used Unity KOTM (April) frame and sentiment is from Verve. PP is from Basic Grey Bittersweet. Gotta head out to work. Have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Latisha said...

Such a pretty card!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love the texture!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Beautifully simplistic!!! Wow!!

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

~amy~ said...

lovely...simply lovely...the butterflies are such thee perfect touch!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous girl, I love the embossed center, and that paper is scrumptious,

cnelson said...

what a truly gorgeous card! wow!! i'm in awe!!

anja curvers said...

This is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Pretty Card! Good luck in the challenge! I am in it too and love looking at the other entries!

Ann said...

SO soft and pretty! Love this card!

Elizabeth said...

So pretty! Love the DP and the butterflies!

Unknown said...

how pretty.

Abi Bundy said...

sooooo pretty!!! love it

Deb said...

beautiful Card! I love the color theme and it is so soft looking. Of course the butterflies are just the perfect touch!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio