Here's my latest card using My Cute Stamps' Little Forest Friends set. I'm in-love with this owl and that branch. PP is from MME. I cut out those cute flowers from the PP and used them instead of the leaves.
The exciting news is that I'm leaving on Wednesday for 1 1/2 weeks to San Francisco!!! One of my very close friends is graduating from Stanford....of course, I have to go. Haha... it's more like, I WANT to go and the graduation part is a nice little bonus.
So, I'll be missing from the blogging world for awhile. Have a great week, everyone! and thanks for stopping by!




14 comments:
Have a great time. I love this card. The dp you chose looks great like that. TFS
have fun ;)
Very sweet card! Have fun on your trip. :)
love this card, you have a great time away.
I love the owl! Very pretty
super cute...have fun in SFO!
What a cute card! Have fun!
What a fun card! love the owl and the cut out flowers from the DP!
Such a cute card! Love the owl and the flowers on the branch! Have a very safe trip and congrats to your friend!
I come home and you leave...seems we are all over the shop at the moment...
hope you have a great time away! Party on!!!!!
San Fran. is one of my favority places to visit. I don't live to far so it's close enough for a good getaway. Love the owl.
This is adorable! I love the embossed background.
love this card!! have a great time!
Gorgeous card. Great layout and embellishments.
Post a Comment