I'm back!! I came home on Monday. But I caught the flu the last couple days in San Fran so I've been out of commission the last several days. Today I'm starting to feel much better.
Here's a pix of us on the ferry going to Alcatraz. I'm on the right.
San Francisco is such a beautiful city and Napa...OMG...amazing!!! Loved them all! But I did not prepare myself for the freezing weather in middle of June. I did not get to wear any of my summer shorts & shirts that I packed. Instead, I had to borrow my friend's sweaters & pants. (She had warn me to pack warm clothes but I did not whole-heartedly believe her :o) Ok, ok, I'm exaggerating...my definition of freezing is probably "cool" to some of you. LOL...I can't help it, I cry once it starts to get below 70 degree. hehhe
This one was taken in one of the vineyards in Napa. We visited so many that I couldn't remember where this one was at. But they're all lush and green and beautiful.
Here's a card I created before my trip using My Cute Stamps' Night Owl set. Paper is Basic Grey Off Beat collection.
That's all for now. I hope to get some stamping time later on this week. Now, off to do some blog hopping! :)




9 comments:
welcome back, and cute cute card ;)
Cute card! Glad you enjoyed your trip. ;)
Looks like you had a ton of fun!!! Welcome back and super sweet card!!
Love this card. Cute card. The background paper is different, but I like it. I guess this means I am stepping out of my comfort zone.
Really cute card! Love the kraft cardstock!
Glad you enjoyed your visit. San Fran can be quite cold. Cute card. I like the little birdie.
Happy holiday returner! YOu look absolutely gorgeous and so does your mate...pretty girls...
love your first foray back into the card making arena! Very cool.
Welcome back! Great card.
looks like you had fun, love the card!
Post a Comment