Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8


This is my first time participating and it was fun! I really like this color combo. Here's my take on it:


Supplies: stamps - PTI Flourishes & Everyday Classics, Hero Arts Dots and Flowers; ink - PTI Rasp. Fizz & Dark Chocolate; cs - PTI; Martha Stewart Cosmo punch; Doodlebug flowers. 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun and I just love your card.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

LOVE the challenge and LOVE your card! Very inspirational:)

Ann said...

LOVE it! Aren't these colors fab?

Jacquel said...

Great card and love the color combo! tfs!!!

~amy~ said...

I hope to play with this color challenge too...great job!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

That Hero background looks awesome with the PTI swirls! Very cool combo of stamps!

Becky said...

I love your design, the card turned out gorgeous, rich warm colors.

Kim J said...

What a sweet design! The pink totally pops just right. And Dana's right, that background is perfect with those swirls.

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

Just Gorgeous!

~*Joni said...

Oooh! What a fabulous interpretation of the challenge! I love all your layering, it is such a pretty blend of the color combo. Sorry I haven't been around here much, the end of the school year is so hectic, we are all trying to crawl to the finish line. haha! Wonderful job, and btw, congrats on your DT spot if I haven't told you already!!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

terrific. great job on the challenge

Miss Molly said...

Great card - love the colors!

Abi Bundy said...

I like this!! great card!

JazzyH said...

I love the colors.

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome. love that flourish

Anonymous said...

Lovely card

Daniela F. said...

Such a great card!! I'm glad you joined us!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the pink flourish! It added such zing to the card!

Winter said...

Cute! Love the stamps you used! Glad you could join us for the challenge! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the simplicity and yet very detailed card. Super fun! Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Elizabeth S. said...

Very pretty!!

laos348 said...

Those colors look fabulous together and I really like what you did with them - beautiful job!

Jennifer Talley said...

I really like this! So pretty!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio