Thursday, September 16, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge with Paper Piecing


Good morning! So happy it's Thursday already.... less than one week 'til my vacation...next Wednesday!! :) We are heading to my favorite city, San Francisco! and then to hubby's favorite, Las Vegas.

                          Here's my card for the challenge:


I haven't used this fun PTI On the Couch set in a while. Paper pieced it with Basic Grey's Urban Prairie and that polka dots strip is from my scraps stash. Now, if only I could find a couch with that fun print in real life! :o)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it!!! Oohhh...vaca...nice! I love SFO!

Anonymous said...

Love, love it!! Clean, simple and comfy. And the print is perfect for the couch! I recall it's Urban Prairie?
xoxo

Christina said...

This is adorable! Love the clean design and piecing you did!

Evelin said...

Love this!!! :D

Jess said...

Beautiful! Love the CAS look :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card and colors,love how you paper pieced everything, just perfect. Vacation, love SFO and outside of LAS, Henderson area. Have an awesome time.

Ann said...

LOVE this!!! The paper piecing is fab!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the paper pieced couch!

Jenny said...

So clean and simple, love it :) :) :) :)

Christiana said...

So simple and yet so lovely!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love this card! Is clean, simple and fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us!

JazzyH said...

Love it!

Sarah Martina said...

Love how striking this is! FAB! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! I just love the "upholstery" on your couch!! Too cute!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I'm just loving all of your work! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio