Good morning ~
It's a beautiful day here in Hawaii. Not only it's my day off but the last few days have been depressing...rain, rain, and more rain. The only good thing that came out of it was that I didn't need to water my garden. :)
Here's a card I made earlier...
The sentiment (Unity) is perfect for days like today...reminds me to not take our sunny-most-of-the-time weather for granted. PP are from Cosmo Cricket & A Muse.
Hope it's sunny where you are! :o)
2 weeks ago




6 comments:
These papers and sentiment are so perfect together! Very cute design, and the button is a sweet finishing touch.
It's not sunny here -- cold and windy and rainy, in fact, but sun sounds nice right now! I love this card. Great papers and such a cool sentiment!
This card is so awesome!!!
Wow, it rains there??? I always thought the sun was out all the time :) I believe they call it paradise. Your card is adorable, love the papers and the how you did the sentiment, it matches and is in harmony. Say hi to the kitties :) Have a great weekend.
Awww! This card made my heart beat faster! It's perfect, and that sentiment, SO beautiful! Hope you keep the sunny weather all weekend long ;)
Sooooo sweet!!! Lucky you to have the nice weather!!!!
Post a Comment