skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's like school times all over again... and the unbearable heat contributes a lot to that laziness! :o) ....I've been Ipad-ing (love this term from my friend Kelly)... got 8 new books in iBooks... so that has been and will be keeping me busy for a while.
Check out who's also digging the iPad:
Hubby was not too thrilled about this pix... but how could anyone get mad at that face?!! :o)
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
9 comments:
Beautiful card! I love your eye for color and design.
Cute picture of your kitty!
Love your card, with the bold colors and the image in white, always fantastic ideas for me. Love your kitty iPading, what is she reading or is she looking for the mouse???
Ohhh Lookie -is that Fatty i-pading? She's a smart cookie!! GREAT choice of toys! Who needs cat nip! :)
LOVE your card! What a vision - the colors are so bold and striking - so rich and just stand right out against the contrasting white! AWESOME!! Another beautiful Yuki creation!! xoxo
Cute card! Don't you just love lazy summers? I do. What books did you download? I have been reading alot as well. Talk to you later, tater!
Another perfect design. Love how the black sentiment is lined up with the black stripe. You're so good at this!
I love your bold & striking design, Yuki!
Perfect card, that color combo is amazing Yuki! I'm such a mess with colors! And look at that kitty! Your husband would freak out if he saw my ipad screen completely covered in my son's sticky fingers, lol!
Beautiful! Love the bold use of color!
Ha ha! Fatty certainly looks perfectly at home with his ipad! Wonder what he was reading before he fell asleep. Love your vase cards Yuki. Those stamps a perfect for your lovely clean and simple style.
Post a Comment