2 weeks ago
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Pretty vases...
Playing with Maile's gorgeous Gracious Vases again today before I leave the house, into the unbearable heat and off to work... Can you tell I'm excited? :o(...... But I hear lots of you are having worse than I am... 100 plus degree... you have my sympathy.
Keep cool, all! and thank you for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh sweetie this is just DELIGHTFUL! Love the classic elegance of (ALL!!) your cards - they have your signature quite beauty and such poise to your crafting! This is certainly no exception!!
I'm so sorry I have'nt been a very good blogging buddy! Having two extra kids is exhausting! They are a fun bunch but my crafting time is zero and blogging time -zero! LOL! Blessings to you - off on vacy for the next 9 days but sure am sending you big hugs, lots of crafting happy days!! x0x0
ooohhh...such a sweet card..I'm thankful that we're experiencing our normal seattle weather...grey and overcast:)
Just gorgeous, Yuki! I just love your sense of style. Beautiful, graceful, elegant... The list goes on and on!
Beautiful card! I love the polka dots and the pretty pops of color from the vases.
Have a wonderful week end!
Wow! I love this stamp set. You must be addicted to Maile's PTI sets? Are you purchasing the new vine one out this week? You are incredible with them.
I haven't read any of the books that you mentioned but was thinking about the Girl with the dragon tattoo series. There is a movie coming out soon on that book.
Wouldn't it be cool if we lived closer, so we could go see the movie "The Help" together. It is a must see for me but the hubby is like Ohhh Nooo, another chick flick. He will have to go with me since I sat through the horrible move "Green Lantern" with him. He owes me big time!
This is so pretty with the vases and the pop of color. Hope you are staying cool, I think the heat is all over and get's boring after a while. Have a great weekend.
Pretty!
Hey chickie! I hope all is going well. I was just dropping by to see if there was anything new that I missed. I hope you are having a great summer.
Is it possible to tell me how can you made this card?
plastic card ideas
hotel key card
Post a Comment