Hi there!
Just popping in to say sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. :( Our friends from Oregon are here on vacation and we've been entertaining them.... playing tourists with them, tour guides, hosts, etc.,
They will be leaving next week.... so, hopefully, things will be back to normal then. :o) I do miss my stamp area a lottttttt!!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer... or what's left of it anyways!
2 weeks ago




17 comments:
There you are! Can you hear my huge exhale of "whew!" :) I was just about to post on your previous post again last night to see if you were well :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer splendor and happy guests!! Let me know when you have the next vacancy *smile!* We are back to school in 3 short weeks already - ack! Big hugs and furry ones to Fatty! x0x0
Yikes! I thought you meant Fatty had disappeared then! What a relief! Enjoy the visitors - a great excuse for being out and about enjoying life.
Enjoy your time with friends! See you when you get back to blogland!
I was wondering, but I don't have an email, glad you are ok, don't scare me like that again :) Love your kitty, that is so funny, just like my Noel. Glad you are having fun with your friends. I am doing ok, still some pain but not like I had a couple of weeks ago. Hoping it goes away.
So glad you are still okay and just enjoying some fun times with your friends! Looks like your kitty is keeping your seat warm until you return. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time with your visitors!
Have fun with your visitors! Can't wait to see what you create when you get your stamp area back! Lol. I'll be stalking your blog until then!
Have fun with your friends! We miss you but will still be here when you get back. :)
I miss you! Can't wait until you have something new! Have fun with your friends in the meantime.
Well, take it easy and can't wait to see you bloggin' again girl:)
Where are you friend???
Still missing you, Yuki! Hurry back!
Hi, just checking in on you to make sure all is ok.
Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by. I haven't seen "The Help" yet, hopefully this weekend. They say it is just as good as the book but you need tissue! LOL! Island hopping sounds fun. Hope you will be able to post some pics, if you took some. Here's to hoping your mojo works itself back to you! Enjoy your vacation!
-B-
Hi there! *Waving* I was just checking in. I hope all is well!
Just checking in. Hope you are doing well.
**June K**
Hi there! I hope all is well! I've missed your posts, but hopefully you're busy in a good way and still finding some time to stamp. Hugs!
just wanted to pop in and say hey, Lucky says woof and Noel, well she is stealing waffles off the table, today's pic on the blog. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment