Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy long weekend!


I'm so ready for the long weekend.... only 1/2 more day to go... What's on our agenda? Transformers 3, a BBQ, family gathering and the spectacular fireworks.... Hope yours is a fabulous one! :o)

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is another beautiful card! I love your eye for design and color. Have a fabulous holiday weekend! We are having some family and friends over to our house on Sunday for a cook out.

Joanne Travis said...

I love the sweet simplicity of this. So pretty!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sounds like a great weekend, I am finally moving into half of my son's room and making a permanent craft area, yippee!!! Love your card, how did you do the stripes? Love the sentiment, always an inspiration to me. Have a fun this weekend.

Christina said...

Love those colorful stripes! Hope your long weekend is fantastic!

Cristina said...

YES!!!! More cards like this in the world, please. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with Cristina above! This is awesome Yuki! The word over the stamped lines looks just perfect.
Have a great weekend and stay cool! It's terribly hot here too.

Ann said...

Happy Weekend Yuki - your plans sound like a recipe for a wonderful time. Enjoy the holiday... and of course another lovely C&S card!

Brandi said...

So cute chica! We just saw Transformers 3 and it was so good. Have a great 4th!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh this is delish! So eye catching! Love how the lines of the paper draw you right in - fab-u-lous! I wish you a wonderful weekend! We are gearing up for jumping back into the pool (had to dash out when grey skies rolled in - then back out *tease!*) BBQ and I'm already drooling over the fresh corn that's going to go on! Hugs!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Yup, it's official...this card makes me HAPPY!! Fabby design and love the fun colors. Hope your weekend was great, my friend! Hugs! :)

eds said...

Miss you! Let's get together for lunch sometime soon! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio