skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's the day before Thanksgiving. This year, I have lots to be grateful for.... a wonderful husband, supportive family, all my friends (stamping and non-stamping) and of course, our joyous pets!
I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends.... which means today is cleaning day!! and, oh boy, is there lots of stuff to clean. :o)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
8 comments:
Happy thanksgiving girl! Cute card - loving the turquoise houndstooth!
Happy thanksgiving!!!!! Gorgeous card!!
WHOA!!! I saw your post in my feed and I almost fell out of my seat! Hooray for your big bloggin' return! You are back and better then ever, too. Gorgeous card, Yuki! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs! :)
I love these beautiful leaves, and they look even better stamped over the houndstooth background! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Yuki! This is one beautiful card - then again, they ALL are! You are such an inspiring crafter! Always a joy to see what you create and it always just burst off the computer screen -- blessings!
This is so pretty, love the image stamped on the DP, hmmm...never thought of that, yippee you are back. Have a great holiday don't worry too much about cleaning it will just get dirty, spray pledge they will think it is clean:)
Hugs to you and your fur babies.
This is beautiful! I love that houndstooth and the sunny ruffled ribbon. Can I just say again how glad I am that you're back? :o)
Beautiful card! I love the colors and ruffled ribbon.
Post a Comment