Just popping in to share a card I made for last week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge sketch.
I pulled out CHF Kim Hughes' Nature Silhouette... oldie but goodie set! The woodgrain background is A Muse Studio.
Thanks for stopping by... enjoy the rest of your day!





8 comments:
Wow girl this is amazing! Love the woodgrain and that silhouette!
Did I hear CASE, oops yes I did...this is awesome, love the background with the silhouette, great job on the challenge. So glad that you are back, still doing happy dances around the house every time I see one of your cards, pop up on my blog roll.
Yuki, I am SO happy you are back in creative action! Your cards are always such a treat and this is no exception. Crisp, clean and how can you go wrong with woodgrain? ;) Just gorgeous!
Wow--this is just so simeple and beautiful. I love everything about it.
OMG!!! I love this Yuki! Everything you've shared since you came back is just amazing!!!
Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura
How gorgeous! I was so drawn to your card right away! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab work!
Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! Love, love, love!
Post a Comment