Huge apology to all my friends out there. My mojo took a dive and went inactive for some time.... in this case, months! yikes... I missed you all. Thank you for checking in on me.
I spent the whole weekend browsing through everyone's blog and was so inspired. Got a jump on this year's Christmas cards... here's one I made using PTI's Holiday Die collection.
Kept it CAS since I had to make 30 of these. :o)
2 weeks ago




11 comments:
I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back!!! And back with a bang, I might add. Love this card! Those stripes rule.
Oh my sweet friend, how you have been missed terribly!! Imagine my uber GLADNESS and jumping for joy (did you hear that huge squeal all the way to your house from mine? That was me, reading your post!!) I'm SOOOO excited, thrilled, uber happy to hear you are well ... won't lie, I was big time worried :)
Now your card! GAHHHHH! The classic elegance and absolute gorgeousness that your cards are known for! 30 - wow, your mojo is definitely back and working overtime! LOVE each and every bit of your card!
Hugs to you! x0x0
Yuki! I am so happy to see you back! I've missed you so much, and I've been stopping by your blog every few days. The blog world just seems a little brighter with you back in it. :o)
LOVE this card! I haven't seen those dies yet, but wow do they give visual impact. Love the layout, the papers, everything.
Yay! So glad your mojo has returned!
Welcome back sista...way to go on your most sweet card!!!
Ohhhh!!!! Happy dance going on here :) I have missed you so much, sorry if I was being a nudge, but wanted to make sure you were ok :) Girl, no mojo missing here, this is so pretty and I love, love the CAS. My inspiration has returned.
Hugs with my happy dance!!!!
You're back! Hooray! You were definitely missed, and so were your creations. I love the colorful stripes on this beauty!
Oh Yuki, I was so glad to see you on your blog again. And what a lovely card. I love the stripes.
June K.
Yay! Your back friend! I am so glad because I've missed your wonderful creations. This card is so cute!!!
Oh, wow!!! So glad to see you back in blogland, my friend! And your mojo is definitely back, that card is gorgeous!
such a wonderful card. welcome back! :)
Oooh, I love your Christmas card! Great mix of colors and the pattern on the letters. I am glad you are back!
Post a Comment