Saturday, November 26, 2011

PTI Make It Monday






Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a fabulous time with friends and family along with the delicious food.... that I still have plenty of.... It's going to be a cook-free weekend here. Love that!


Made this card for PTI MIM challenge.... using sentiment stamps as background. I inked up Polka Dots 2 and Birthday Basics. 

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely sweet...love the design! Have a fab cook-free weekend!

Suzanne Russell said...

Very cool card! I love the subtle way you used such bright colors.

MiamiKel said...

SUHWEET!!! This is a brilliant design - love the layout and the crisp, cleanness to your card style! Thrown in with some bright, happy colors and woohoo! Smashing result!! This is over the top fabby - big hugs to you! x0x0

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is great, love the layout and how clean this all is, with the images. Glad you had such a great time and now you don't have to cook :)

Christiana said...

So sweet! I love this! The text with the polkadots is perfect.

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so fun! Great card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So much fun! Love the mix of sentments and of course, that clean design that is soooo your signature style! :)

Cristina said...

YES!!! Seriously. I have missed you so...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio