Saturday, February 18, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC40







Sneaking in a card I made for this week's CAS-ual Fridays... the challenge was to incorporate ribbon... easy peasy! What a great way to use up my American Crafts ribbon scraps. 


... any plans for the long weekend? We've been told it's going to be a wet one... That's perfect since we will be staying in, gotta catch up with American Idol, Glee, Top Chef (go Paul!) on the DVR... and, of course, stamping time. 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooooohhh....awesome use of those fab ribbon scraps! It's been raining alot the last couple days here...sigh.

Deb said...

Beautiful card!

Brandi said...

This is so adorable with the different ribbon tabs! Cute!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fantastic idea to use up some ribbon scraps! Such a pretty card! :)

Christina said...

Super fun ribbons! I love the stamped circle background, too--so cute!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ryann said...

Completely adorable! I love the different ribbon textures paired up with buttons. Very cute!

Dana said...

Gorgeous! That BG popped right out at me in the gallery!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

MiamiKel said...

Not sure how I missed this beauty, but I cannot miss a Yuki card! :)
They are always so inspiring - and this one is just a burst of sunshine with it's happy colors and fabby design! LOVE!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio