Saturday, February 25, 2012

PDCC 120





Made this card for The Play Date Cafe Challenge... I'm loving this PTI Anniversary set, Pretty Peonies.... received my package from them yesterday... just in time for the weekend. Have a great one!


15 comments:

Deb said...

Simply beautiful! Love it!

Denise said...

So pretty! I cannot wait to ink up my peonies! Thanks for joining us this week in the Cafe!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful! This is the first card I have seen with the Anniversary set. My set is in transit.

Sanketi said...

Simply elegant!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is amazing! Your color combos always are so yummy! After all your gorgeous samples I'm regretting not having purchased the anniversary set :)

~amy~ said...

super pretty...

Christina said...

Simply lovely, Yuki! I'm looking forward to receiving this pretty set myself. This is such a great design and color combo for those sweet flowers!

MiamiKel said...

ooh sweetie, another stunner!! I adore this bright pop of color with the sunshiney yellow!! gorgeous contrast the space on the card! this just spells Happy with a capital H!! :) xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card!!

Christiana said...

This is gorgeous, Yuki! I love it so much. What a fresh color palette, and those stamps are lovely.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Pure gorgeousness!!!! Love, love this one and the colors, it is so elegant looking. You always have the best cards and always creative. Hmm...thinking Lucky should have a play date your way, but mommy may have to go with him :) Boy some day, my dream.

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun you were able to ink up your new goodies so soon! This is so pretty, and that font is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Ooh I love how you've got the contrast of coloured and non-coloured flowers, SO lovely! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Cheryl said...

Oooh, this is fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh. My. WORD! I love this set and what you have done with it here! Gorgeous! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio