Saturday, February 11, 2012

My only Valentine...



card, that is, for this year. *sigh*.... Seems like my mojo and V-day cards do not make a good team. Will have to live vicariously through everyone's blog... some of you are on an amazing streak with these cards.... sooooooo jealous! :o)


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your mojo has been very present in this card! I love the happy colors, and the tiny elements on the strips :D

Cheryl said...

I think your mojo is working just fine! I love this card. As always you are a master of design and the use of color.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your mojo is just fine, loving this layout and the colors you do such an awesome job with the CAS cards and your comfort with white space :).Now about mojo, as you know mine has taken a winter vacation and I was thnking maybe it is with you and your tropical paradise, so if you see the mojos horsing around send mine home.

MiamiKel said...

ooh such cuteness, yuki!! i think your mojo is just fine! this is a classic gorgeous signature pretty yuki card!! i hope to try a card looked yours and succeed..they just stand out in the crowd! I'm with you on the Valentines cards, lol!! :) hugs my friend!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio