Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CFC50

Hello!


I've been slacking in the crafting department....  I blame it on the hot weather! :) ... finally pushed myself out of lazy mode this past weekend and made some cards. 



Here's one made for CAS-ual Friday challenge... 



I combined WPlus9 background set and PTI Maile's tree set; the grass is from A Muse. 

15 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

very cute ,love it the simplicty of it really grabs one. x

Keke said...

This is really pretty!!

Virginia L. said...

Simply delightful and lovely!!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Flutterby Creations said...

Great card - love this die! I can't wait for mine to arrive! xx

~amy~ said...

***swoon***

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! As always, I love your design.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable!!! Love the tree with those sweet little birds and how you did the grass. I hope to some day make CAS as pretty as yours, you are the master.

Julie Aldridge said...

This is adorable. Lovely job.

Ann said...

Super sweet! I love it!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely adorable girl! I wish I could get some of that warm weather. It is still in the 50's here!

Christina said...

I'm so jealous that you have that WPlus9 background set! It looks amazing along the edge of your card, and your colors are so pretty and springy. Wish we'd see some of that warm weather around here!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is a delicious combination - love the amazing texture that that background adds, and you've created a brilliantly springy color palette! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

MiamiKel said...

yes! what Yuki said! its just too hot! :) blessings my sunny friend, and wowza when you post a card it stops traffic!! love all the elements to your card and do much detail!! the grass is fabulous ...is that a die? love da whole thang,, girl!! xoxo

Wida said...

happy? check.
springy? check.
winner? CHECK!!!
nobody does it better than you :) bet I could pick your card out in a line up!

Christiana said...

Oooh! I love this so much, Yuki! It's so so sweet. LOVE.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio