Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kelly!





My dear friend, Kelly (Sandcastle Stamper) is celebrating her birthday today. She's sweet and amazing just like her cards. I want to wish her a FABULOUS birthday!!

Here's the fun card I made for Kelly using the cute penguin from The Cat's Pajamas. Hope she'll like it... love ya, Kel! ....


5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

LOVE!!!!! Oh my word, this is a joy to behold! What a gorgeous perfectly crafted Yuki card - signature beauty, lovely classic elegance, and lots of color! How sweet of you to create a card, and post, for me :) I am truly touched beyond all measure! You have made my day SOOOO special, and am blessed to see this beauty :) Your crafting style just has me in awe each and every time - you have truly been gifted with the creative card touch :) I'm honored to be the subject of this one! So far the day has been WONDERFUL and it can only get better!

Big hugs to you, treasured friend!
x0x0x

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is too cute, love this card and I know Kelly must have loved it as well, ok I see her comments :). Love how you did the fun sentiment down the side.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this sweet image paired with your clean design.

Wida said...

it is very happy, as all your cards are! I have given you the LEIBSTER award. check out my blog to find out why!

http://beachorado.blogspot.com

Christiana said...

Yuki, this is so bright and fun! She's sure to love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio