Friday, June 29, 2012

Runway Inspired #14







I have to admit, I love this challenge blog... the DT is awesome... all of them are my stamping idols. Now, playing along is a different story... I'd get so intimidated by the challenges. I would look at the DT's creations, then the submissions....  *sigh*.... if only my mojo could be as good. 


For this challenge, I was inspired by my friend Wida's card. I love her 'think outside the box' take on it..... Too bad my card stays within the perimeter. 

21 comments:

Ann said...

Are you kidding?! I LOVE this! Amazing CAS design, girlie!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! simplicity at it's mostest finest:)

Wida said...

There you go again, making me feel special :) what you do in the box is perfect!!

June K said...

Love your card Yuki. Love the simplicity.

Anonymous said...

Intimidated? But Yuki, you are a CAS goddess and one of the most talented stampers I know! And your color combos are gorgeous, always so fresh and inspiring... Not to mention this card is (once again) a showstopper! xoxo

Ardyth said...

This is a really cool take on this inspiration!

Chunyuan said...

Love the simplicity of this CAS card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

No need to be intimated your card is wonderful. I am always amazed at how wonderful your cards are, so CAS, yet so much detail. Missed ya, but I am back, DS is heading home :(

MiamiKel said...

Oh Yuki, this is just stunning. So elegant and such a classy card! The colors are so charming! I don't think you need to be intimidated, you rock!!

Hubby is over joyed at Spain's win :) and they did play a fantastic game! World Cup 2014 isn't that far away.

Brandi said...

I love the clean lines of this card. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Girl, you have a way with CAS! I love your design and these gorgeous colors.


~Cheryl~

Chris said...

Hi Yuki, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Christiana said...

Yuki, there is NO ONE who is better at CAS cards than you! You rock my socks off, girl!

Brandi said...

Hey friend! I am missing your fabulous creations. Hope your having a wonderful summer. I went to see Batman last weekend and it was awesome. I haven't seen Magic Mike. LOL! Did you? I love me some Channing Tatum and Matthew Mcconaughey! ;)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Silly me, forgot the pic of the award, so I added it. Perfect for you my friend, hope you are having a great summer sounds like fun, island hopping.

Wida said...

HELLO!!!! waiting for a post over here!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Saw your comment, not to worry, I am kind of taking a blogging break and just enjoying and not stressing that I have to make a card,it is a job then and not fun.. Would love to see a pic of the kitty cat, send one one over if you have a picture, luckystamper10@yahoo.com

Brandi said...

Hey friend! Your missed over here!
Hugs...B

Christiana said...

Where are you, Yuki? I haven't seen you in forever! Miss you, girl!

Wida said...

Hey!! You're back???? Yeah!

Michele Gross said...

Ok, clearly I need to be visiting your blog more. This card is amazing! I've just had such a lovely wander through your blog, you really do outstanding work!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio