I'm playing along with the new Fusion Card Challenge Blog (thanks, Bev!) and CAS-ual Friday #97..... Chevrons & flowers... my two favorite things!.... Did you see how those sequins sneaked their way on there?*wink* :)
Wow!! What a pretty card! Love how you masked the flowers! Beautiful work! So thrilled that you joined us at Fusion for our first challenge this week! :)
You are most welcome! Fusion is really fun, and we made the inaugural challenge too! Your card is gorgeous. Love those sweet little sequins-perfect touch. Bev : )
What a light, fresh, airy card! Love the contrasting sequins in your chrysanthemums. Thanks so much for joining the CASual Fridays Challenge AND the very first Fusion Challenge!
Big congrats on your VIP win over at CASual Fridays! Well done and well deserved! Love this card. Bev P.S. I hope you're playing the Fusion challenge this week--would love to see what you create!
19 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous friend! Love the chevron stripes and touch of sequins!
Wow!! What a pretty card! Love how you masked the flowers! Beautiful work! So thrilled that you joined us at Fusion for our first challenge this week! :)
You are most welcome! Fusion is really fun, and we made the inaugural challenge too! Your card is gorgeous. Love those sweet little sequins-perfect touch. Bev : )
Gorgeous stamping & masking Yuki!
So glad you joined in the fun for the first FUSION hypothesis :)
Yukie this is one beautiful card! Love the large blooms .
So pretty. I love what you did for the chevron..very eye catching. Glad you could play along with us this week at Fusion.
Super cool card!!!
Love your clean, crisp interpretation of the challenge Yukie! Beautiful card. So glad you joined us for our very first Fusion challenge!
O so chic. A great take on the inspiration. It's only now that I notice the black & white stripes.
What a fresh and lovely design!!!
Love those sequins!
Squeal! SUPER gorgeous card! Love the softness of the card with the bold burst of color. This has a real Oh La La feel, Yuki! x0x0
Oh, this is so pretty, Yuki! I love how you stamped this as one layer!
hey hey! I LOVE it...super pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!!!!
Wonderful card! LOVE it!
Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)
Sylvia xx
awesome stamping. love the chevron stamps you chose to use!
What a light, fresh, airy card! Love the contrasting sequins in your chrysanthemums. Thanks so much for joining the CASual Fridays Challenge AND the very first Fusion Challenge!
Big congrats on your VIP win over at CASual Fridays! Well done and well deserved! Love this card. Bev
P.S. I hope you're playing the Fusion challenge this week--would love to see what you create!
Just happy spring cards for you. I like the sequin flower centers too
Post a Comment