Monday, April 8, 2013

Friend...



That is the code word for the current Addicted to CAS Challenge. I inked up this darling stamp from Tiddly Inks... they have such cute images! I splattered a few drops of Mister Huey to add a little color.  

I am off to prepare dinner.... have to have it done in time for The Voice!.... Are you a fan?...  we are really enjoying this season with the new coaches.... Of course, my favorites are still Adam & Blake and their "bromance". :))))

12 comments:

Brandi said...

Adorable! I don't watch "The Voice" but have in the past. I really like Adam!

Happy Dance said...

This is sooo sweet. Love that little girl image. Wonderful card. And btw, you got the Carpenters right! Have a great Tuesday. Bev : )

Chunyuan said...

so sweet. love the pink ink splatter over the image.

Ann said...

What a sweet little girl! I don't usually like cute stamps but you've made this design so clean and simple I'm changing my mind! Love the spattering - you've done it so expertly.... just the right amount of colour.

Have you packed yet Yuki??? Do send me your itinerary so I can follow you on your travels! ;o)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am really loving the new coaches on The Voice such a great show, hope they keep them :) Love your card, that image is adorable and love the splatters. Have a great weekend. Give your fur babies hugs and belly rubs.

Unknown said...

Too cute, love the ink splatters!

Marlou McAlees said...

What a sweet card!! love it :)

Nothing said...

What a beautiful and sweet CAS card! Just love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Wida said...

this is exactly what I would do with a cute image when everyone else would color it. delicious!!!

Christiana said...

Aw, she is soooo sweet! Love the red on white too. Just fantastic.

VanessaB said...

such a sweet card. love how it turned out.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio