Happy weekend~
Hope you are having a good one... as I'm typing this, it's pouring rain here... The last couple days had been so stuffy & humid... so, yes, bring on the rain!
I'm playing along with Fusion... my good pal, Brandi Hall, is the Guest Designer this week... yay! :)





17 comments:
This is so pretty!
LOVE your spotted lines & fab butterfly Yuki!
So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION :)
Oh, wow! This card is fabulous! Love the dotty lines, and especially love the chevron butterfly!
This card is perfection!!!! You my friend have mastered the "Fusion" in my opinion! LOL!
Thanks for the shout out!
Another wonderful card. Love the dots and your chevron butterfly is so clever. Sweet! Bev
this is my favorite of the month! love the texture of the butterfly
I LOVE how you were inspired...such a fab card girlie! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion fun!
Ohhhhhh wow! This is so striking, Yuki! I would never be able to wrap my head around that color combo yet you not only made it beautiful, you made it SHINE! Stunning work, as always.
Blessings!
This is so beautiful. Love the butterfly.
great combination of patterns and colors.
What an amazing card, you nailed it. It is warm here, but then the temps are dropping 40 degrees by Thursday, not much consistency here. Thank you so much for your sweet comments, it means so much to me.
What a fabulous card! Love your design!
Yuki, this is really sensational! I love the dots and the subtle chevron pattern on the sweet butterfly!!
Beautiful card, love the butterfly & the mix of patterns. Hugs Bev x
fabulous card!! :) ♥
Yuki, I'm popping back to congratulate you for the well-deserved HM shoutout from Fusion! Yay!!
Big congrats on your HM for this fabulous card! Woohoo!! Bev
Post a Comment