Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ME Sketch Challenge #3




Sharing a card I made for ME Sketch Challenge... the inside: "is in the air".

Confession: I have a new addiction.... sequins!... Seriously, can't stop using them.... placed a *small* order on Etsy on Monday.... there's a few thousands coming my way.... :) Hope you won't get tired of seeing them here. 

9 comments:

June K said...

Cute card, Yuki. Great use of the girl silhouette. I just received my first order of sequins. . . but not thousands just hundreds :).

Happy Dance said...

What a wonderful card! Stripes with a touch of sweet blue and love the sequins. You should pop this into CASology! I really must get some ME stamps! Love it. Bev

Brandi said...

So cute! Love how you incorporated the cloud with the dotted heart. I bought a few packs of sequins from Avery Elle for the last release!

Chunyuan said...

Cute card with soft colors. Love the cloud die.

Marlou McAlees said...

your card is gorgeous!!! love that sweet stamp and your sequins :) :) im loving sequins too :) haven't reached the 1000's but 100's ... LOL :) :)

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Yuki!

Brandi said...

And vise versa.....she needs to recruit you!

Shannon J said...

Love is right! LOVE the card!!!

Kryssi said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love how serene and peaceful and simple this is. Thanks for playing along in the Mama Elephant challenge!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio