Just a quickie, happy card to share today before heading out to work. Love, love this little chickie image from A Muse!!! It just screams for cheery, spring colors. I put my new PTI Mat Stack 4 die to use and I think it's my favorite.
~ Have a happy day! and thanks so much for stopping by! ~
2 weeks ago




8 comments:
soooo cute! Love the colors!
This is adorable, that little chick just makes you smile and the colors are perfect for it. Hope your day went well. Give the kitty cats a little scratch under the chin for me.
Super cute card!!!
Ca-ute!
hey chickie...whatta c-u-t-i-e--p-i-e card!!!
Oh another great card - and I think I want that die too now!! Really sweet and simple design.
Super cute, love the soft spring colors!
Oh my, this is SO cute!! I want to hug that little chickie right now! Love how you used the mat stack, I haven't used it yet (shame to me, lol!).
xoxo
Post a Comment