Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! It flew by so fast. The highlight of my weekend was watching Avatar in 3D along with some friends. I missed the first time it was in theater...saw it on DVD (and loved it!) The 3D version was awesome!!! It really made me appreciate the movie so much more.
This time the challenge is black & white with a splash of color...either pink, gold or copper. I chose the latter as I've been using lots of pink recently.
I wanted to make a wedding card for this challenge.... and what perfect timing to use my new WPlus9 background stamp! Label & sentiment are from WMS.
2 weeks ago





8 comments:
Your cards are so beautiful! I love the CAS and the colors just pop with the black and white. Sounds like an awesome weekend, one I would love to have. Did the kitties watch?
Love this CAS card, girl! That sentiment is fab!
awww...this is fabbie...love the sentiment
Pure gorgeousness! Love those two rows of golden fabulosity at the bottom, so striking! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!
Wonderful CAS design with a touch of copper on the last two rows! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
This is eye catching, love the way you have used the background stamp and the touches of copper, just perfect!
LOVE this! Simple yet elegant!
CLEVER--love that you added color on that bottom half! SO FUN! I love all that white space too! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!
Post a Comment